Cancellation and Batch Transfer Policy for Edvanz
Cancellation of Admission
● Timeframe for Cancellation: Admission to any course or program offered by Edvanz cannot be cancelled after expiry of 3 days from the date of making payment for the enrolment.
● Refund Policy: If a request for cancellation is made by the candidate within the stipulated 3-day period from the date of making payment, the fee paid will be refunded after deducting a processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). The refund process will be completed within 8-10 working days.
● No Refund: If the request for cancellation of Admission is not made within 3 days from the date of payment, no refund will be provided.
Batch Transfer Policy
● Transfer within Two Months of Commencement: If the transfer to a different online batch from the one opted for is requested within sixty (60) days of the course commencement, a Transfer Fee of Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) shall be applicable. No request for transfer will be entertained after the expiry of sixty (60) days from the date of commencement of course.
Note: All the data and records of performance of a candidate will carry forward in case of a transfer from one batch to another. Further, a request for transfer of batch will be entertained only if the candidate seeking such transfer meets all the criteria mentioned in the Money Back Guarantee Policy under Edvanz.
● Notification: All requests for cancellation or batch transfer must be made in writing with signatures of the candidate and shall be submitted to the designated contact person or department at Edvanz.
● Approval: The approval or disapproval of any cancellation or batch transfer request shall be at the sole discretion of the designated officials of M/s Innovartan Learning Solutions Private Limited.
● Adjustments: Transfer fees will be adjusted against any dues or fees payable by the candidate.
● Transfer Limitations: The ability to transfer a candidate to a different batch shall be subject to the availability of seats and other logistical considerations, which shall be duly communicated to the candidate.
In case of any dispute(s) in relation to cancellation or transfer of a batch, the decision taken by the management of M/s Innovartan Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall be final and binding on the candidate. In the event of any disputes arising under this policy, the courts of New Delhi, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to decide all such disputes. The language for all proceedings shall be English.